Got KudoZ notifications for questions in wrong language pairs
Thread poster: Russ
Russ
Local time: 01:17
Portuguese to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 3, 2002

I had recently had a bit of a trouble in getting answers to my questions in the language pairs I specified previously. I am a bit upset because I got, instead, wrong language pairs, wrong questions that did not correspond to me. I hope this can be solved as soon as possible. I perfectly understand you had some inconveniences lately. Ich hoffe alles geht besser schon! Thank you for such a wonderful service! Russ

Direct link Reply with quote

Vesna Zivcic  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:17
German to Croatian
+ ...
Contact your moderator Nov 4, 2002

You can contact the moderator(s) for the language pair(s) your KudoZ questions were originally posted. S/he can either solve the problem immediately or bring it to close attention of ProZ.com staff.

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 00:17
SITE FOUNDER
This is the result of technical problems Thursday and Friday Nov 4, 2002

Due to the technical difficulties we experienced Thursday and Friday, notifications were mis-sent. Sorry!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Got KudoZ notifications for questions in wrong language pairs

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search