Rick Henry
Rick Henry  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 14:38
Italian to English
+ ...
Jan 15, 2002

As the subject says.

What\'s going on? The site has been pretty flaky all day.

R.

==

Patricia Myers
Patricia Myers
United States
Local time: 12:38
English to Catalan
+ ...
same problem Jan 16, 2002

I\'m experiencing the same exact problem Rick. I was wondering if it was only me but I guess it\'s not.

Rossana Triaca
Rossana Triaca  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 16:38
English to Spanish
same here... Jan 16, 2002

everytime I want to make a peer grading it automatically redirects me to that interesting KudoZ welcome page... it this some sort of cruel revenge?

Cheers,

Rossana

Werner George Patels, M.A., C.Tran.(ATIO) (X)
Werner George Patels, M.A., C.Tran.(ATIO) (X)
Local time: 15:38
German to English
+ ...
No, no problems Jan 16, 2002

Apart from the site being really slow and frequently down today, everything was fine: I have been able to peer-grade questions just fine.

Maybe it has to do with \"paying\" vs. \"non-paying members\". Send a support request to Henry (click on \"Support Requests\" on the left).

Alexandra Tussing
Alexandra Tussing  Identity Verified
Member (2003)
English to Russian
+ ...
Same problem ... with a twist Jan 16, 2002

I have the same problem - only with a slight twist: the system does allow me to agree/disagree, but not on all questions, just on some of them. So maybe it\'s not payment/non-payment issue as such. Maybe Henry could take a look and investigate this, I hope someone alerted him - I don\'t want to swamp the poor guy with ten thousand e-mails about the same bug!

Rossana Triaca
Rossana Triaca  Identity Verified
Uruguay
English to Spanish
Still not working... Jan 16, 2002

Rick Henry and Patricia Myers are Platinum members and it does not seem to be working for them either. Moreover, I discovered I cannot add a note to my KudoZ answers, which is quite serious, since I want to correct one!

Support request page seems to be down... I\'ll try again in a few minutes.

Thanks all,

Rossana

John Kinory (X)
John Kinory (X)
Local time: 20:38
English to Hebrew
+ ...
Very flaky indeed ... slow ... indeed, down twice ... Jan 16, 2002

... so no, Werner, i don\'t think it\'s to do with paying/non-paying members. I\'ve had ALL of the above problems for the past 24-36 hours (
[addsig]

Patricia Myers
Patricia Myers
United States
Local time: 12:38
English to Catalan
+ ...
Jan 16, 2002

Quote:

On 2002-01-16 04:03, rtriaca wrote:

Rick Henry and Patricia Myers are Platinum members and it does not seem to be working for them either. Moreover, I discovered I cannot add a note to my KudoZ answers, which is quite serious, since I want to correct one!

Thanks all,

Rossana

... See more
Quote:

On 2002-01-16 04:03, rtriaca wrote:

Thanks all,

Rossana

same here, what\'s going on? ▲ Collapse

Andrea Bullrich
Andrea Bullrich  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
Let's give Henry and Jason some time... Jan 16, 2002

I\'ve just received an answer to my support request, they\'re working on it...

Cheers,

Andrea

Rick Henry
Rick Henry  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 14:38
Italian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Re: Let's give Henry and Jason some time... Jan 17, 2002

I also received a reply to my support request saying they\'re working on it.

What is beginning to anger me, though, is the frequency of problems with the site. It seems we can\'t go a week without some sort of downtime. I understand that there are many changes going on with the system, which I think we all welcome. These changes, however should be thoroughly tested in a test/QA environment, not on a production/paid subscription system. I\'ve seen some really basic error messages th
... See more
I also received a reply to my support request saying they\'re working on it.

What is beginning to anger me, though, is the frequency of problems with the site. It seems we can\'t go a week without some sort of downtime. I understand that there are many changes going on with the system, which I think we all welcome. These changes, however should be thoroughly tested in a test/QA environment, not on a production/paid subscription system. I\'ve seen some really basic error messages that have popped up, that most system administrators would shake their head at. Sorry to be so critical, but, again, this site offers premium advantages to those who pay (myself recently included) and the amount of downtime/problems experienced recently would not be tolerated by the majority of commercial sites out there.

R.

==

Quote:

On 2002-01-16 19:11, AIM wrote:

I\'ve just received an answer to my support request, they\'re working on it...

Cheers,

Andrea

Collapse

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 15:38
SITE FOUNDER
fixed Jan 17, 2002

Sorry for the lapse.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to peer grade agree/disagree

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »