Dead-end using the Kudoz toolbar (Staff: Fixing)
Thread poster: Magdalena Szewciów

Magdalena Szewciów  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 01:28
Member (2008)
English to Polish
+ ...
Jul 24, 2008

I've been using the Kudoz toolbar for one or two years and today it seems there is some problem with it: when I select the source and target language, enter the word and click "Kudoz Search", the only think I get is:

Error.
Please select a resource to search

Well, this used to be done "by itself"... is there something wrong with Kudoz or maybe it's just me?icon_frown.gif
This is really slowing my work and drives me crazy.

ADDED:
This is exactly the same when I right-click a word to search for in in the base.

[Edited at 2008-07-24 09:02]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-07-24 18:03]

Jared Tabor
Local time: 20:28
SITE STAFF
Thanks for pointing this out Jul 24, 2008

Hello Magdalena,

I appreciate your reporting this. I have notified our developers, and they are working on fixing this. Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,

Jared

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Dead-end using the Kudoz toolbar (Staff: Fixing)

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search