https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_bugs/110963-dead_end_using_the_kudoz_toolbar_staff_fixing.html

Dead-end using the Kudoz toolbar (Staff: Fixing)
Thread poster: Magdalena Szewciów
Magdalena Szewciów
Magdalena Szewciów  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 19:14
English to Polish
+ ...
Jul 24, 2008

I've been using the Kudoz toolbar for one or two years and today it seems there is some problem with it: when I select the source and target language, enter the word and click "Kudoz Search", the only think I get is:

Error.
Please select a resource to search

Well, this used to be done "by itself"... is there something wrong with Kudoz or maybe it's just me?
This is really slowing my work and
... See more
I've been using the Kudoz toolbar for one or two years and today it seems there is some problem with it: when I select the source and target language, enter the word and click "Kudoz Search", the only think I get is:

Error.
Please select a resource to search

Well, this used to be done "by itself"... is there something wrong with Kudoz or maybe it's just me?
This is really slowing my work and drives me crazy.

ADDED:
This is exactly the same when I right-click a word to search for in in the base.

[Edited at 2008-07-24 09:02]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-07-24 18:03]
Collapse

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 14:14
SITE STAFF
Thanks for pointing this out Jul 24, 2008

Hello Magdalena,

I appreciate your reporting this. I have notified our developers, and they are working on fixing this. Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,

Jared

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Dead-end using the Kudoz toolbar (Staff: Fixing)

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »