Thread poster: Gayle Wallimann
Gayle Wallimann
Gayle Wallimann  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:26
Member (2004)
French to English
+ ...
Jun 25, 2003

This morning everything worked fine,as it has for almost two years, but for the last 15 minutes, my home page, as well as whenever I go to view kudoz questions or job posts, shows languages. I have to keep clicking to get back to my language pairs, and sometimes it takes 3 tries to do so.
Thanks for checking the problem.

I just tried again, and now I can't get my pairs to work at all. All language pairs remain, no matter how many times I click....
See more
This morning everything worked fine,as it has for almost two years, but for the last 15 minutes, my home page, as well as whenever I go to view kudoz questions or job posts, shows languages. I have to keep clicking to get back to my language pairs, and sometimes it takes 3 tries to do so.
Thanks for checking the problem.

I just tried again, and now I can't get my pairs to work at all. All language pairs remain, no matter how many times I click.

[Edited at 2003-06-25 08:47]
Collapse

Sylvain Leray
Sylvain Leray  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:26
Member (2003)
German to French
The same to me... Jun 25, 2003

Even if I click on "My pairs" (in the Job section or in the KudoZ section), it always shows All pairs.
Regards,
Sylvain.

Armorel Young
Armorel Young  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:26
German to English
Same problem Jun 25, 2003

Yes, I was going to report the same thing - if I go to "Answer KudoZ questions" I get all questions in all languages, and it's time-consuming to sort through to my own language pair.

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 00:26
SITE STAFF
Bug should be fixed now Jun 25, 2003

This bug should be fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

jg

Armorel Young
Armorel Young  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:26
German to English
Thank you Jun 25, 2003

Thanks, Jason, everything seems fine again now.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

home page is no longer my pair choice

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »