optional response to peer comment does not function any more
Thread poster: xxx xxx

xxx xxx
Local time: 04:06
Jul 3, 2003

I've just been trying twice to post an answer to a peer comment to one of my KudoZ-answers but the system does not display my text (no error message)

[Edited at 2003-07-03 12:17]

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Old or new KudoZ design? Jul 3, 2003

Hi Diane,
Have you switched to the new KudoZ beta design?

Best, Ralf

xxx xxx
TOPIC STARTER
New design Jul 3, 2003

Ralf Lemster wrote:

Hi Diane,
Have you switched to the new KudoZ beta design?

Best, Ralf

Yes!

Regards,

Diane

Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 03:06
Member (2000)
Russian to English
+ ...
I found the same Jul 3, 2003

See http://www.proz.com/topic/12263?start=15 where I and Steffen Walter have recently posted comments about this (didn't see this thread before posting mine).

xxx xxx
TOPIC STARTER
Sorry Jul 3, 2003

I only realized belately that we were supposed to post KudoZ bugs in the KudoZ forum... Sorry for that!

Jack Doughty wrote:

See http://www.proz.com/topic/12263?start=15 where I and Steffen Walter have recently posted comments about this (didn't see this thread before posting mine).

Thank you, Jack, for your hint. I had had a quick look at the KudoZ forum after I had already posted my thread here and I wondered whether I should post the problem a second time but had not found the time yet. Anyway, I am sure the problem will be dealt with competently thanks to Ralf and Henry.

Regards,

Diane

[Edited at 2003-07-03 14:07]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

optional response to peer comment does not function any more

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search