Thread poster: Ana Juliá
Ana Juliá
Ana Juliá
Spain
Local time: 22:27
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 14, 2003

I awarded Kudoz points to the answerer of my question. Then I entered the term into Kudoz glossaries and marked the box to add it also to my personal glossary. Several days have passed, but the term does not appear in my glossary.
What's the problem?

DGK T-I
DGK T-I  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:27
Georgian to English
+ ...
Hello Ana, I've taken the liberty of moving your posting to ProZ bugs Aug 16, 2003

where some answerers have posted about the same problem (me too ) that you had when grading your question.

Ana Juliá wrote:
I awarded Kudoz points to the answerer of my question. Then I entered the term into Kudoz glossaries and marked the box to add it also to my personal glossary. Several days have passed, but the term does not appear in my glossary.
What's the problem?

It might be in the new "beta" version only (I haven't tested that) but I'm sure it's a problem that's being worked on.
Best wishes
Giuli

[Edited at 2003-08-16 13:07]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Adding terms into my glossaries

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »