Adding terms into my glossaries
Thread poster: Ana Juliá

Ana Juliá
Spain
Local time: 02:10
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 14, 2003

I awarded Kudoz points to the answerer of my question. Then I entered the term into Kudoz glossaries and marked the box to add it also to my personal glossary. Several days have passed, but the term does not appear in my glossary.
What's the problem?

Direct link Reply with quote

DGK T-I  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 01:10
Member (2003)
Georgian to English
+ ...
Hello Ana, I've taken the liberty of moving your posting to ProZ bugs Aug 16, 2003

where some answerers have posted about the same problem (me too ) that you had when grading your question.

Ana Juliá wrote:
I awarded Kudoz points to the answerer of my question. Then I entered the term into Kudoz glossaries and marked the box to add it also to my personal glossary. Several days have passed, but the term does not appear in my glossary.
What's the problem?

It might be in the new "beta" version only (I haven't tested that) but I'm sure it's a problem that's being worked on.
Best wishes
Giuli

[Edited at 2003-08-16 13:07]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Adding terms into my glossaries

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search