Bug in ProZ Identity Verification Submission page
Thread poster: Cinnamon Nolan

Cinnamon Nolan  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 09:35
Spanish to English
Aug 14, 2009

On the application page (http://www.proz.com/?sp=vid_application&sp_mode=apply), the instructions show that the date of payment by credit card or by paypal should be entered in the format mm-dd-yyyy; after doing this, I got an error message: Something went wrong... Please enter the date of your payment (http://www.proz.com/?sp=vid_application).

After a second attempt with the same results, I tried entering the date in the format dd-mm-yyyy. This was accepted, but then the page said that I had already submitted an application.

RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Thanks for reporting this. Aug 14, 2009

Dear Cinnamon Nolan,

As I have already informed you in the support request related to this issue your identity has been verified.

Thanks.

Romina

Cinnamon Nolan  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 09:35
Spanish to English
TOPIC STARTER
The bug still exists Aug 14, 2009

Thanks, Romina; my identity has indeed been verified.

However, it might be nice to fix the bug, so that the next person who attempts to have their identity verified doesn't have to go through several attempts and/or get confused by the format indication for the date entry.

Cheers,
Cinnamon

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Bug in ProZ Identity Verification Submission page

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search