Bug in ProZ Identity Verification Submission page
Thread poster: Cinnamon Nolan

Cinnamon Nolan  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 05:58
Spanish to English
Aug 14, 2009

On the application page (http://www.proz.com/?sp=vid_application&sp_mode=apply), the instructions show that the date of payment by credit card or by paypal should be entered in the format mm-dd-yyyy; after doing this, I got an error message: Something went wrong... Please enter the date of your payment (http://www.proz.com/?sp=vid_application).

After a second attempt with the same results, I tried entering the date in the format dd-mm-yyyy. This was accepted, but then the page said that I had already submitted an application.

Direct link Reply with quote

RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Thanks for reporting this. Aug 14, 2009

Dear Cinnamon Nolan,

As I have already informed you in the support request related to this issue your identity has been verified.

Thanks.

Romina

Cinnamon Nolan  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 05:58
Spanish to English
TOPIC STARTER
The bug still exists Aug 14, 2009

Thanks, Romina; my identity has indeed been verified.

However, it might be nice to fix the bug, so that the next person who attempts to have their identity verified doesn't have to go through several attempts and/or get confused by the format indication for the date entry.

Cheers,
Cinnamon

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Bug in ProZ Identity Verification Submission page

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 for €415/$495 with free eLearning
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €415 / $495 / £325 / ¥60,000 For this month only – receive SDL Trados Studio 2017 - Getting Started eLearning for FREE.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search