Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 22:53
Russian to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Oct 5, 2009

I switched on this evening and found mine had been reversed! The only ones I had asked to be excluded were those concerning CAT tools. I found all the forum topics listed on the home page were about CAT tools, nothing else! I went to the page for customizing forum topic selections, and found only CAT tool topics and one or two other odd ones such as Translation in Canada and Translation in Uruguay were ticked. I reset my requirements and everything is now back to normal.
I'm also sendi
... See more
I switched on this evening and found mine had been reversed! The only ones I had asked to be excluded were those concerning CAT tools. I found all the forum topics listed on the home page were about CAT tools, nothing else! I went to the page for customizing forum topic selections, and found only CAT tool topics and one or two other odd ones such as Translation in Canada and Translation in Uruguay were ticked. I reset my requirements and everything is now back to normal.
I'm also sending a support ticket on this.
Collapse

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Fixed Oct 5, 2009

Hello Jack,

Thanks for reporting this in this forum and via the support system. Apparently, a bug was causing the forum dashboard to work in reverse. This has been fixed now and everything should be back to normal.

Regards,

Lucia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Check your homepage forum topic settings

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »