exceptionally slow access
Thread poster: xxxtazdog
xxxtazdog
Spain
Local time: 23:00
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jul 8, 2001

For the last 24 hours or so, it has taken me a very long time to switch from one page to another, suggest answers or post replies, etc. The server seems to be very slow in responding. I have had this before, at peak periods, but never for an extended time (and never on a Sunday morning!). The rest of my Internet access is as usual (fast, as I have ADSL service). Is there some kind of problem?

Direct link Reply with quote

jgal  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:00
French to English
+ ...
Jul 8, 2001

I am also having trouble switching from one page to another!

I have an RNIS line, but other pages are appearing normally...

Half the time pages don\'t appear at all and I get an error message and have to refresh...

The other half of the time, the pages appear, but take 2-3 minutes to charge up !!!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

exceptionally slow access

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search