WORDFAST FORWARD 2019

WHAT IS IT? Join users, developers, trainers, staff, and tech support for Wordfast’s 5th annual user conference. The program will feature three days of Wordfast training and workshops, other software integration sessions, keynote speeches, one-to-one meetings with experts, and more. The evenings will be spent networking and celebrating Wordfast’s 20-year anniversary. WHEN AND WHERE IS IT? The 2019 edition of Wordfast Forward will take place in Sainte-Luce, Martinique on March 21-23, 2019.

Click for Full Participation

exceptionally slow access
Thread poster: tazdog (X)

tazdog (X)
Spain
Local time: 15:25
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jul 8, 2001

For the last 24 hours or so, it has taken me a very long time to switch from one page to another, suggest answers or post replies, etc. The server seems to be very slow in responding. I have had this before, at peak periods, but never for an extended time (and never on a Sunday morning!). The rest of my Internet access is as usual (fast, as I have ADSL service). Is there some kind of problem?

Julia Gal  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:25
French to English
+ ...
Jul 8, 2001

I am also having trouble switching from one page to another!

I have an RNIS line, but other pages are appearing normally...

Half the time pages don\'t appear at all and I get an error message and have to refresh...

The other half of the time, the pages appear, but take 2-3 minutes to charge up !!!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

exceptionally slow access

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search