Automated points reminders
Thread poster: Paul Carmichael
Paul Carmichael
Paul Carmichael  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 08:29
Spanish to English
Jan 25, 2010

I asked a question and it is clearly marked "not for points", but I still keep getting (supposedly) automated reminders to go and award points.

Alejandro Cavalitto
Alejandro Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 03:29
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
You are expected to close your questions Jan 25, 2010

Dear wibbleypants,

Please note that even if you mark your questions as "Not-for-points", you are expected to choose an answer as most helpful and close your questions. This is included in KudoZ rule for asking #6

If you are receiving notifications that explicitly ask you to grade your question
... See more
Dear wibbleypants,

Please note that even if you mark your questions as "Not-for-points", you are expected to choose an answer as most helpful and close your questions. This is included in KudoZ rule for asking #6

If you are receiving notifications that explicitly ask you to grade your questions and award points, please submit a support request and include a copy of the notifications. Support staff will look into this further. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Alejandro Cavalitto
ProZ.com Staff
Collapse

Paul Carmichael
Paul Carmichael  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 08:29
Spanish to English
TOPIC STARTER
Choosing between one. Jan 25, 2010

Alejandro Cavalitto wrote:

Dear wibbleypants,

Ok. I've closed the question, but I was still kind of hoping that eventually it might get more than the one answer (which wasn't appropriate in the context). I didn't want to "diss" it, as I'm sure in another context it would be fine, just not in mine.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Automated points reminders

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »