Site is malfunctioning - STAFF: Fixed
Thread poster: Luiza Modesto

Luiza Modesto  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 12:15
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Jun 12, 2010

Since yesterday, June 11, I started getting the following message in every term in my language pair (English-Portuguese):

"In order to post in the ask-the-asker box and peer grade other users' answers in this question, users should have at least 20 PRO points in the corresponding language pair."

I have almost 2000 points in this language pair and I don't think the problem is related with my browser, because it happens whether I use Google Chrome or MS Internet Explorer. Thanks.

Jon Peck  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:15
English
Bug fixed Jun 12, 2010

Luiza,

Thank you for reporting this issue; it has been resolved. Please let me know it happens again.

Best regards,
Jon Peck
ProZ.com Systems Administrator

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Site is malfunctioning - STAFF: Fixed

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search