Site is malfunctioning - STAFF: Fixed
Thread poster: Luiza Modesto
Luiza Modesto  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 08:53
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Jun 12, 2010

Since yesterday, June 11, I started getting the following message in every term in my language pair (English-Portuguese):

"In order to post in the ask-the-asker box and peer grade other users' answers in this question, users should have at least 20 PRO points in the corresponding language pair."

I have almost 2000 points in this language pair and I don't think the problem is related with my browser, because it happens whether I use Google Chrome or MS Internet Explorer. Thanks.

Direct link Reply with quote

Jon Peck  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:53
English
Bug fixed Jun 12, 2010

Luiza,

Thank you for reporting this issue; it has been resolved. Please let me know it happens again.

Best regards,
Jon Peck
ProZ.com Systems Administrator

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Site is malfunctioning - STAFF: Fixed

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search