Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 04:38
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Jan 26, 2004

G'day

I noticed that when I edit a post of mine in which a quote character (") is used in the Topic Subject, everything after the quote is chopped off in editing mode. I once forgot to re-add the text that came after the quote and I ended up having to edit the post a second time to re-correct the Topic Subject line.

If the Topic Subject starts with a quote, the topic may remain intact, but if the quote is in the middle of line, some words may be lost.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Topic Subjects cut off after quotes when editing post

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search