International Translation Day 2017

Join ProZ.com/TV for a FREE event on September 26-27th celebrating International Translation Day! 50+ hours of content, Chat, Live Q&A & more. Join 1,000's of linguists from around the globe as ProZ.com/TV celebrates International Translation Day.

Click for Full Participation

The 'Submit' button in 'Ask KudoZ question' window is not visible in Opera
Thread poster: Maricica W.
Maricica W.  Identity Verified

English to Romanian
+ ...
Feb 13, 2004

I use Opera 7.23 and Windows XP Pro. I can send a screenshot if needed.

Regards,
Veronica

Direct link Reply with quote

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 12:20
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Hi Veronica Feb 14, 2004

Pls check if the window is not maximized. If it is, you simply don't see the scroll bar.
I have installed WinXP and Opera 7.23 recently, and in Opera all newly opened windows are maximized.
Try clicking on the 'double square' icon in the upper right corner of the Opera window and adjust the size of the window (or just move the window to the left so as to see the scroll bar).

[Edited at 2004-02-14 18:59]

Maricica W.  Identity Verified

English to Romanian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
It looks fine now Feb 14, 2004

Thanks for replying, Nathalie.

I was seeing just the top of the form, as if the page was still loading, although no progress bar was visible (I have chosen the pop-up progress bar).

Everything looks ok now. Can't explain why...

Regards,
Veronica

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The 'Submit' button in 'Ask KudoZ question' window is not visible in Opera

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search