Kudoz page and points gone awry
Thread poster: Marcus Malabad

Bharg Shah  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 01:09
French to English
+ ...
Aug 4, 2001

Something really seems to be wrong with the Kudoz system. I see many questions are not answered and this when just a week back I posted a question which got me 5 answers in 1/2 an hour.

Tatjana Aleksic, MA (X)  Identity Verified
English to Serbo-Croat
+ ...
Aug 10, 2001

I don\'t get KudoZ postings at all. I have to go searching for KudoZ questions. What has gone wrong?

English to Serbo-Croat
+ ...
Aug 11, 2001

Quote:

On 2001-08-10 07:35, atanja wrote:

I don\'t get KudoZ postings at all. I have to go searching for KudoZ questions. What has gone wrong?

It is several days now that I haven\'t received a single mail from ProZ, though when I searched the site I saw a multitude of questions in my pairs and two jobs. Please, somebody react!

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 14:39
SITE FOUNDER
Aug 12, 2001

I hope that I have solved this recurring problem with some changes today. Let me know if it the problem persists.

Henry

English to Serbo-Croat
+ ...
Aug 14, 2001

Quote:

On 2001-08-10 07:35, atanja wrote:

Sorry, Henry, it is happening again!!!!!!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Kudoz page and points gone awry

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search