Job won't post -
Thread poster: Theodore Fink
Theodore Fink
Theodore Fink
Local time: 23:24
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Apr 16, 2004

I tried posting a job twice and after much careful work, clicking on "continue" only had the effect of returning me to the "you are logged on" screen without the job being posted. I need help urgently. This job has to be done right away. Please email me at [email protected] with solution. Thanks.

UPDATE: After posting this, I tried again, and it worked. Third time lucky. But it took an HOUR.

[Edited at 2004-04-16 05:10]

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 05:24
English to German
+ ...
Support Request Apr 16, 2004

Hi Theodore,
The fact that you managed to get it working would indicate that the process itself is ok; my best guess is that you may have encountered connection problems.

To allow ProZ.com staff to look at this, could you please submit a Support Request (use the Support section - don't e-mail), indicating the approximate time of your initial attempts.

Thanks, Ralf

PS To avoid making spammers' lives too easy, I would suggest to remove your e-mai
... See more
Hi Theodore,
The fact that you managed to get it working would indicate that the process itself is ok; my best guess is that you may have encountered connection problems.

To allow ProZ.com staff to look at this, could you please submit a Support Request (use the Support section - don't e-mail), indicating the approximate time of your initial attempts.

Thanks, Ralf

PS To avoid making spammers' lives too easy, I would suggest to remove your e-mail address from your posting...

[Edited at 2004-04-16 05:37]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Job won't post -

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »