System won\'t let me choose winner to my terms questions
Thread poster: Emma2001
Emma2001
Emma2001
United Kingdom
Local time: 23:57
English to German
Sep 6, 2001

I\'ve put in quite a few term questions recently but everytime I want to choose a winner the system tells me the asker is \"Emma2001\" and the site has not detected that I am this person. Even though I am properly logged in under my username Emma2001 !! I then have the password resent to my email address. I enter it into the password field and the system crashes.

I have even tried it from different PCs but it still doesn\'t work so it can\'t be my machine.

... See more
I\'ve put in quite a few term questions recently but everytime I want to choose a winner the system tells me the asker is \"Emma2001\" and the site has not detected that I am this person. Even though I am properly logged in under my username Emma2001 !! I then have the password resent to my email address. I enter it into the password field and the system crashes.

I have even tried it from different PCs but it still doesn\'t work so it can\'t be my machine.

Anyone had the same problem?
Collapse

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 19:57
SITE FOUNDER
Sep 11, 2001

The system crashes?

What happens, exactly?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

System won\'t let me choose winner to my terms questions

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »