trouble sending e-mails via profile pages
Thread poster: Mariana Barrancos

Mariana Barrancos  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 07:52
English to Spanish
+ ...
May 5, 2002

It seems that the feature: \"Send an e-mail to this person\" on each pro\'s page is not working. Does anyone know why is this happening?

Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:52
Member (2000)
Russian to English
+ ...
Is it only happening to you? May 6, 2002

The links on home pages are working well for me.

About a week ago I installed AOL on my computer. I hated it, it was trying to take over completely. I cancelled and uninstalled it, but afterwards I found that hyperlinks were not working and icons could not be dragged from Internet Explorer onto the desktop. I reinstalled Internet Explorer and these problems were solved.

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 12:52
English to German
+ ...
System info May 6, 2002

Hi Mariana,

The system works - in fact, I\'ve used it twice this morning. To try and find out what\'s wrong with yours:

- Which operating system do you have?

- Which browser are you using?

- When you say it doesn\'t work, what exactly happens? Does your cursor change when you move the mouse over the link?

TIA - Ralf

Mariana Barrancos  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 07:52
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
It's working now! May 6, 2002

Thanks to everyone! It\'s working ok now. For some reason it was not working properly, but I have received OK the messages some of you sent.

Thanks again.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

trouble sending e-mails via profile pages

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search