trouble sending e-mails via profile pages
Thread poster: Mariana Barrancos
Mariana Barrancos
Mariana Barrancos  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 20:55
English to Spanish
May 5, 2002

It seems that the feature: \"Send an e-mail to this person\" on each pro\'s page is not working. Does anyone know why is this happening?

Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:55
Russian to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Is it only happening to you? May 6, 2002

The links on home pages are working well for me.

About a week ago I installed AOL on my computer. I hated it, it was trying to take over completely. I cancelled and uninstalled it, but afterwards I found that hyperlinks were not working and icons could not be dragged from Internet Explorer onto the desktop. I reinstalled Internet Explorer and these problems were solved.

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 01:55
English to German
+ ...
System info May 6, 2002

Hi Mariana,

The system works - in fact, I\'ve used it twice this morning. To try and find out what\'s wrong with yours:

- Which operating system do you have?

- Which browser are you using?

- When you say it doesn\'t work, what exactly happens? Does your cursor change when you move the mouse over the link?

TIA - Ralf

Mariana Barrancos
Mariana Barrancos  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 20:55
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
It's working now! May 6, 2002

Thanks to everyone! It\'s working ok now. For some reason it was not working properly, but I have received OK the messages some of you sent.

Thanks again.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

trouble sending e-mails via profile pages

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »