Thread poster: Angela Dickson (X)
Angela Dickson (X)
Angela Dickson (X)  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 01:40
French to English
+ ...
Apr 25, 2005

Don't remember noticing this before - on an 'easy' question (which is indeed 'easy') the box 'vote to reclassify as Pro' is automatically checked. Several answerers appear to have overlooked this and thus have voted it 'Pro' and Pro it now is.

http://www.proz.com/kudoz/1012759

moken
moken  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
Where is this check-box? May 5, 2005

Hi Angela,

I had a problem this a.m. with a question I answered. I didn't intend to reclassify it, but when my answer came up, I also appeared both as a voter for re-classifying and as the actual editor for re-classification. I was puzzled.

Now you mentioned a check-box I suspect this might have been the case, but I can't find any other label other than the "vote pro" box. Is that the one you're referring to?

Alf

See more
Hi Angela,

I had a problem this a.m. with a question I answered. I didn't intend to reclassify it, but when my answer came up, I also appeared both as a voter for re-classifying and as the actual editor for re-classification. I was puzzled.

Now you mentioned a check-box I suspect this might have been the case, but I can't find any other label other than the "vote pro" box. Is that the one you're referring to?

Alf

))
Collapse

Angela Dickson (X)
Angela Dickson (X)  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
it appears when you answer May 8, 2005

Álvaro Blanch wrote:

It appears when you answer the question (along with explanation, confidence level etc) - and I haven't noticed it since then, so perhaps it has been fixed, or was a temporary problem.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Possible bug - KudoZ reclassification

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »