New redesign - unreadable blue page
Thread poster: Nikki Graham
Nikki Graham
Nikki Graham  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 18:58
Spanish to English
Oct 8, 2001

Nobody else seems to have complained about the recent changes, so perhaps I really am just not capable of finding my way around, but until tonight, despite the changes, I was eventually able to access main page - see more questions and reach my Spanish - English section with no problems and refresh and see the new questions/answers. Now, I suddenly get taken to an unreadable blue page (my workplace??) with no nice list of questions, get shown an equally unreadable blue page of the question to an... See more
Nobody else seems to have complained about the recent changes, so perhaps I really am just not capable of finding my way around, but until tonight, despite the changes, I was eventually able to access main page - see more questions and reach my Spanish - English section with no problems and refresh and see the new questions/answers. Now, I suddenly get taken to an unreadable blue page (my workplace??) with no nice list of questions, get shown an equally unreadable blue page of the question to answer, etc. Until now, I\'ve had to log in twice to get to the main page (since the changes), but now it\'s disappeared and it was SO nice and easy to manage. I am completely lost, cannot read this blue stuff, and half the time don\'t even remember how I manage to find things (like this forum page, for example). HELP!!!!!Collapse

Nikki Graham
Nikki Graham  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 18:58
Spanish to English
TOPIC STARTER
solved Oct 11, 2001

Hi,

after two months of using this site, it finally dawned on me that I hadn\'t been accessing it correctly. I\'d been using this URL: http://www.translatortips.com/translation-jobs.html

instead of proz.com.

I guess that was the reason why I had so many technical problems all along 8sorry Henry), although it seemed to work OK until the ch
... See more
Hi,

after two months of using this site, it finally dawned on me that I hadn\'t been accessing it correctly. I\'d been using this URL: http://www.translatortips.com/translation-jobs.html

instead of proz.com.

I guess that was the reason why I had so many technical problems all along 8sorry Henry), although it seemed to work OK until the changes, when I got completely lost. Everything is fine now (because I\'ve finally realised my mistake), and my apologies for being such a dimbat!

Nikki
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New redesign - unreadable blue page

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »