Thread poster: Miomira Brankovic
Miomira Brankovic
Miomira Brankovic  Identity Verified
Serbia
Local time: 12:09
English to Serbian
+ ...
Aug 29, 2005

After viewing a particular question in my language pairs I clicked on Return to KudoZ list above the question. This returned me to the list of the most recent 50 questions. However, when I tried to view an older question, pressing on page numbers 2, 3, etc. including the last one either above or below the list produced no change. More precisely, the desired page number is highlighted (shown in black), and the text reads:
7889 results found. Showing results 51 - 100
7889 results found
... See more
After viewing a particular question in my language pairs I clicked on Return to KudoZ list above the question. This returned me to the list of the most recent 50 questions. However, when I tried to view an older question, pressing on page numbers 2, 3, etc. including the last one either above or below the list produced no change. More precisely, the desired page number is highlighted (shown in black), and the text reads:
7889 results found. Showing results 51 - 100
7889 results found. Showing results 101 - 150, and so on,
but what I am seeing is always the same table, with the same 50 most recent questions.
This bug is very recent, because a couple of days ago everything was working fine and I was able to jump from page to page and to access any of the previous questions.
When I click to different pages, I get the following addresses:
Page 1
http://www.proz.com/kudoz?&pairs=my&fields=all&level=all&asker_type=all&vet_status=all&forpoints=both&status=all&personal=all&view=concise&questions_per_page=50&font_size=2&show_may_offend=y&show_from_test=y&show_neophyte_askers=y&show_restricted_from_me=y&list_view=basic&nresults=7899&start=0
Page 2
http://www.proz.com/kudoz?&pairs=my&fields=all&level=all&asker_type=all&vet_status=all&forpoints=both&status=all&personal=all&view=concise&questions_per_page=50&font_size=2&float=n&show_may_offend=y&show_from_test=y&show_neophyte_askers=y&show_restricted_from_me=y&list_view=basic&nresults=7899&start=50
Page 3
http://www.proz.com/kudoz?&pairs=my&fields=all&level=all&asker_type=all&vet_status=all&forpoints=both&status=all&personal=all&view=concise&questions_per_page=50&font_size=2&float=n&show_may_offend=y&show_from_test=y&show_neophyte_askers=y&show_restricted_from_me=y&list_view=basic&nresults=7899&start=100
Last (in my language pairs it is currently page 158)
http://www.proz.com/kudoz?&pairs=my&fields=all&level=all&asker_type=all&vet_status=all&forpoints=both&status=all&personal=all&view=concise&questions_per_page=50&font_size=2&show_may_offend=y&show_from_test=y&show_neophyte_askers=y&show_restricted_from_me=y&list_view=basic&nresults=7899&start=7850
When I go to page 158 I should be able to see the list of 50 questions asked years ago, but all I get is the list of 50 questions asked in the last few days. It is written above the table *7899 results found. Showing results 7851-7899* but the results shown are actually 1-50.
Is something wrong with my settings or is this a bug that needs to be corrected?

[Edited at 2005-08-31 04:49]

[Edited at 2005-08-31 04:51]
Collapse

Yavor Dimitrov
Yavor Dimitrov  Identity Verified
Bulgaria
Local time: 13:09
Member (2009)
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
The same problem here Sep 2, 2005

Hello there, I have the same problem here. I seem to have access only to the first page of my language pairs KudoZ questions. It has been like this for a couple of days now. No matter how I try to get it work, it never does and it won't.

Please could anybody help?

Thank you.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't access other KudoZ questions except most recent 50

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »