Thread poster: Alison Schwitzgebel
Alison Schwitzgebel
Alison Schwitzgebel
France
Local time: 12:02
German to English
+ ...
Aug 17, 2002

I just logged out (which I don\'t normally do), and then logged back in again. Somehow, proz has now worked out that I\'m based in Germany and some parts of the site are now in German on my screen (even though I have logged back in).

I\'d really like to have the site in English!

I\'ve tried typing in English in the box at the top left of the screen, but no, \"see more questions\" is still \"weitere Fragen ansehen\"....

Any help much
... See more
I just logged out (which I don\'t normally do), and then logged back in again. Somehow, proz has now worked out that I\'m based in Germany and some parts of the site are now in German on my screen (even though I have logged back in).

I\'d really like to have the site in English!

I\'ve tried typing in English in the box at the top left of the screen, but no, \"see more questions\" is still \"weitere Fragen ansehen\"....

Any help much appreciated!

Alison
Collapse

Alison Schwitzgebel
Alison Schwitzgebel
France
Local time: 12:02
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Don't know what I did, but it's back to English again. Aug 17, 2002

Henry, could you delete this thread so I don\'t become immortalized in the proz anals as being a total eeejit.

Thanks!

Alison

Claudia Iglesias
Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 06:02
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
You're not alone Aug 17, 2002

Hi Alison

I had the same problem. I know what you did : enter. If you don\'t it doesn\'t register your changes.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I make proz.com \"talk\" to me in English again

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »