Thread poster: ViktoriaG

ViktoriaG  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 22:28
English to French
+ ...
Jun 28, 2006

Dear all,

As the period during which I am not allowed to change my rates in my profile has expired, I wanted to change my rates, but there seems to be a bug.

First, I clicked on the language pair I wanted to change the rate for. Then, I got the page with the minimum rates. I entered the data and clicked the option to go to the next screen - I believe it was "Next". The page with the target rates comes up, and this is where the fun starts.

I can enter data in the fields, but there is absolutely no option to confirm/validate the new rates. No OK button, no "Next", nada.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Direct link Reply with quote

Nahun Silva  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:28
zzz Test Language (1) to zzz Test Language (2)
Can you try again? Jul 4, 2006

Dear Viktoria

I've tested the application and it worked for me, please try again and let me know if the problem persists.

Regards

ViktoriaG  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 22:28
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Works fine now! Jul 5, 2006

Thanks Nahun! It works like a charm now!

I am suspecting that, for some reason, the next button didn't load when I last tried.

Cheers!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't change rates in profile

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search