Proz Bug: Unicode and Support Request Problems
Thread poster: Ritu Bhanot
Ritu Bhanot
Ritu Bhanot  Identity Verified
France
French to Hindi
+ ...
Aug 12, 2006

Well, I don't have a choice but to post it here. There seems to be some sort of bug on the system and I can't even submit a support request.

Problems:

1. Profile: All the text that was in Hindi or Punjabi Unicode till yesterday evening has been converted into ???? signs.

2. Support Request: I'm unable to submit a support request. Nothing happens after I press the submit button.

Could you please have a look?

I mean there seems
... See more
Well, I don't have a choice but to post it here. There seems to be some sort of bug on the system and I can't even submit a support request.

Problems:

1. Profile: All the text that was in Hindi or Punjabi Unicode till yesterday evening has been converted into ???? signs.

2. Support Request: I'm unable to submit a support request. Nothing happens after I press the submit button.

Could you please have a look?

I mean there seems to be some serious problem as even the text in the edit mode appears as ????.

I'm working on the same computer and have not changed any settings... so...

Thanks and regards,

Ritu
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Proz Bug: Unicode and Support Request Problems

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »