Thread poster: Arthur Borges
Arthur Borges
Arthur Borges
China
Local time: 17:20
English
+ ...
Oct 21, 2002

I\'ve picked up eight KudoZ points but have not been notified how. I\'ve also received eight \"agree\"s on one suggestion but discovered them only because I dropped back in on the question by accident. What\'s wrong???

Claudia Iglesias
Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 05:20
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
May be this is the same problem Oct 24, 2002

I introduced my rates in my profile (Ralf, I did!), and yesterday there was a job offer

http://www.proz.com/job?id=27928

that didn\'t specify any rate and I wasn\'t notified. First I thought it had something to do with my rates, and didn\'t understand why, but now that I see Arthur\'s message I think may be it\'s only (?) a notification problem.

By the way, if I hadn\'t looked w
... See more
I introduced my rates in my profile (Ralf, I did!), and yesterday there was a job offer

http://www.proz.com/job?id=27928

that didn\'t specify any rate and I wasn\'t notified. First I thought it had something to do with my rates, and didn\'t understand why, but now that I see Arthur\'s message I think may be it\'s only (?) a notification problem.

By the way, if I hadn\'t looked where to put my request, I wouldn\'t have seen Arthur\'s message until someone answered to him, because when we choose to be notified for \"all new posts\" we don\'t get the first message of new threads (I\'ve already said that).
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Lost notifications

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »