Problems accessing KudoZ (term translation)
Thread poster: Sylvie Brideau

Sylvie Brideau
Canada
Local time: 21:52
French to English
+ ...
Nov 23, 2001

Since this morning, I have been having trouble accessing KudoZ (term translation). I go to this page and there are no questions listed. Anybody else having this problem, or is my CPU bewitched?

[addsig]

Direct link

Sheila Hardie  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 03:52
Catalan to English
+ ...
Problems with ProZ Nov 23, 2001

I was wondering about this too. First I couldn\'t answer a question. Then I couldn\'t access ProZ at all. Now, I can access the site but can\'t see any questions. I\'m glad to see it\'s not just my computer that\'s playing games with me. Any ideas about what\'s wrong?

Sheila
[addsig]

Direct link

Ulrike Lieder  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:52
English to German
+ ...
Where have all the questions gone? Nov 23, 2001

I\'m having the same problem.

Got a whole slew of questions into my inbox when I opened my email this morning, but when I click on the link, I get the message that there is no record with such a question.

Accessing the main page, setting \"my pairs\", I get an empty KudoZ question box. Setting \"all pairs\" on the main page, I see questions, but again, as soon as I try to access one, I once again get the message that there is no record with such a question.

Direct link

pzulaica
English to Spanish
+ ...
same here... Nov 23, 2001

I\'m experiencing exactly what you just described...

Direct link

pzulaica
English to Spanish
+ ...
Everything seems to be working now... Nov 23, 2001

Thank you

Direct link

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems accessing KudoZ (term translation)

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search