Thread poster: Jack Doughty

Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:27
Member (2000)
Russian to English
+ ...
Dec 20, 2002

Just after midnight GMT on 20th December, I posted a comment in the Off Topic Forum topic \"Gimme the 80s\" entitled \"Maybe it depends what decade you were born in\".

Going to OT forum through the Forum Home Page, where OT forum URL is www.proz.com/?sp=bb/viewforum&forum=50&15 and accessing the subject from there, this comment and a subsequent one from Nathalie Girard-Grace are not shown.

But going through an old link to the Off Topic forum which I bookmarked a long time ago

www.proz.com/?sp=bb/viewforum&eid_c=8364&forum=44 (8364 being my membership number), and to the subject from there, these comments are shown.

At 1202 on December 20 (GMT again), I posted a comment in the new linguistics forum in the topic Gender in translation, entitles \"Gender/Sex\". This can be accessed through the proz.com home page where the topic is still displayed, but if I go through Forum Home Page, the comment is not there.

Direct link Reply with quote

Elvira Stoianov  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Local time: 12:27
German to Romanian
+ ...
Could it be that the page only works in its offline form? Dec 20, 2002

I am encountering similar problems. Please see my posting from today. In case you have acquired new KudoZ points in the menawhile, you can check based on your KudoZ points if maybe an offline version of the page is loaded.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Another forum problem: comment only found through old link

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search