no Browniz awarded for survey taken
Thread poster: Tey Lyn (X)
Tey Lyn (X)
Tey Lyn (X)
English to German
+ ...
Jan 21, 2003

Hi,

I\'ve tried several times to earn some Browniz by filling in a survey. I go through my Browniz page and then click on EARN next to survey. I must have filled in the CAT survey 5 or so times now, but nothing happens with regards to my Browniz. This was in the last two weeks or so, not just within one hour, mind you.

Also, going through the site map and trying to fill in a survey, I get a box to enter a password and when I enter my Pros Id and password it is not valid. ... See more
Hi,

I\'ve tried several times to earn some Browniz by filling in a survey. I go through my Browniz page and then click on EARN next to survey. I must have filled in the CAT survey 5 or so times now, but nothing happens with regards to my Browniz. This was in the last two weeks or so, not just within one hour, mind you.

Also, going through the site map and trying to fill in a survey, I get a box to enter a password and when I enter my Pros Id and password it is not valid.

Any suggestions??

- Inge
Collapse

Rowan Morrell
Rowan Morrell  Identity Verified
New Zealand
Local time: 04:30
Member (2003)
French to English
+ ...
Same Problem Here Jun 5, 2003

Ingeborg Hawighorst wrote:

Hi,

I've tried several times to earn some Browniz by filling in a survey. I go through my Browniz page and then click on EARN next to survey. I must have filled in the CAT survey 5 or so times now, but nothing happens with regards to my Browniz. This was in the last two weeks or so, not just within one hour, mind you.

I had the same problem a month or so ago. Took part in the survey about whether people should be limited in answering KudoZ questions, but did not get my 50 points.

So I think something is amiss here and needs to be looked into.

Best Regards

ROWAN MORRELL
(WriteWord Translations)

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 12:30
SITE STAFF
Some surveys earn BrowniZ, all CAT ratings do Jun 5, 2003

It sounds like there are two different topics of discussion here: BrowniZ for surveys, and BrowniZ for CAT tool ratings.

Only some surveys earn BrowniZ points; this will be explicitly stated when the survey is taken. This was not clear from the BrowniZ history page--I have removed the link to the current survey from that page. If you took a survey in order to earn BrowniZ and did not get them, please submit a support request and we will credit you the BrowniZ.

Each CA
... See more
It sounds like there are two different topics of discussion here: BrowniZ for surveys, and BrowniZ for CAT tool ratings.

Only some surveys earn BrowniZ points; this will be explicitly stated when the survey is taken. This was not clear from the BrowniZ history page--I have removed the link to the current survey from that page. If you took a survey in order to earn BrowniZ and did not get them, please submit a support request and we will credit you the BrowniZ.

Each CAT tool rating is worth 5 BrowniZ. A bug was preventing these BrowniZ from being calculated. That bug has now been fixed.

Regards,

jg
Collapse

lien
lien
Netherlands
Local time: 18:30
English to French
+ ...
Surveys participation Jun 29, 2003

I still can't get in the surveys. The computer keeps asking me for my password, again and again, and not letting me inlog.

I have this problem for a while already and I nearly gave up till I saw the forum.
Lien

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

no Browniz awarded for survey taken

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »