I Customize Listed Forums Again and Again...
Thread poster: ATIL KAYHAN
ATIL KAYHAN
ATIL KAYHAN  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 08:04
Member (2007)
Turkish to English
+ ...
Oct 9, 2007

I select forums to be listed on the homepage by clicking on "Customize Listed Forums" link. However, I notice that my selection changes every once in a while (I see some forum topics listed on my home page that I did not select myself), and then I need to "Customize Listed Forums" again.

This has happened to me more than once. In other words, I am 100 % positive that the above change occurs even though it is not frequent. I post this hoping that a site administrator who is involv
... See more
I select forums to be listed on the homepage by clicking on "Customize Listed Forums" link. However, I notice that my selection changes every once in a while (I see some forum topics listed on my home page that I did not select myself), and then I need to "Customize Listed Forums" again.

This has happened to me more than once. In other words, I am 100 % positive that the above change occurs even though it is not frequent. I post this hoping that a site administrator who is involved with the issue takes note.
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 07:04
English to German
+ ...
Submit a Support Request Oct 9, 2007

Hi Atil,

This has happened to me more than once. In other words, I am 100 % positive that the above change occurs even though it is not frequent. I post this hoping that a site administrator who is involved with the issue takes note.

...for that purpose, please submit a Support Request, as indicated in the FAQ:

10. How can I contact ProZ.com staff?

The quickest, most convenient (and most highly preferred by ProZ.com staff) way to contact ProZ.com is to submit a:

Support Request

Comments and suggestions, as well as reports of problems and requests for help should be submitted using the Support Requests link above.

Note: Most system messages come from [email protected]. This is NOT a valid address, and any replies are automatically deleted. Please submit a Support Request instead.

Best, Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I Customize Listed Forums Again and Again...

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »