Thread poster: Nesrin
Nesrin
Nesrin  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 08:17
English to Arabic
+ ...
Mar 6, 2008

I'm not sure if it's a bug but I thought I should ask.
A few months ago I submitted two BB entries on two agencies, one of which appeared almost instantly, the other didn't appear at all.
Two days ago I decided to post another entry on that same agency, and again it hasn't appeared (yet). The wording was very cordial by the way - it was something along the lines of "Great team, good communication, payment always on time", so I don't think there was any objection on the content. Any i
... See more
I'm not sure if it's a bug but I thought I should ask.
A few months ago I submitted two BB entries on two agencies, one of which appeared almost instantly, the other didn't appear at all.
Two days ago I decided to post another entry on that same agency, and again it hasn't appeared (yet). The wording was very cordial by the way - it was something along the lines of "Great team, good communication, payment always on time", so I don't think there was any objection on the content. Any idea why my entries haven't appeared?

Thanks.
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 09:17
English to German
+ ...
Contact a Jobs/BB moderator Mar 6, 2008

...and please indicate the URL of the record where you don't see the entry.

Best regards,
Ralf

Nesrin
United Kingdom
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Ralf Mar 6, 2008

Will do!

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 04:17
SITE STAFF
Thanks Nesrin Mar 6, 2008

Thanks, Nesrin, for reporting this and for submitting the support request. The entry is visible, and one of our developers is looking into the particulars of the problem you describe.

Best regards,

Jared

Nesrin
United Kingdom
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Jared Mar 6, 2008

Most helpful as always

Nesrin

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Blue Board entry not appearing

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »