Discussion about Poetry with a tune: "Translation of Lyrics" in English to Belarusian

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com contests - discussion of competition in specific pairs » "Discussion about Poetry with a tune: "Translation of Lyrics" in English to Belarusian".
You can see the ProZ.com contests - discussion of competition in specific pairs page and participate in this discussion from there.

Maryia Vasiuchenka
Maryia Vasiuchenka  Identity Verified
Belarus
Local time: 08:31
English to Russian
+ ...
Thanks, Mum, thanks, Dad. Feb 14, 2014

Firstly, I’d like to thank the site staff for the contest feature. It brings colour to our night life. =) Secondly, I’d like to thank all the people who have found time to comment and vote (we’ve managed to reach the final phase this time). I hope next time we would have more participants and new challenges.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion about Poetry with a tune: "Translation of Lyrics" in English to Belarusian

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »