Discussion about 17th Translation Contest: "The Sounds of Silence" in English to Portuguese (BR)

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com contests - discussion of competition in specific pairs » "Discussion about 17th Translation Contest: "The Sounds of Silence" in English to Portuguese (BR)".
You can see the ProZ.com contests - discussion of competition in specific pairs page and participate in this discussion from there.

Matheus Chaud  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 12:27
English to Portuguese
+ ...

Thank you! Sep 2, 2018

I'd like to thank all of you who voted for my contest entry - I really, really appreciate it.
I have two kids with special needs, they have autism, and everything I do in my professional life is to give them a better future. I try to improve my profile as much as I can not as a hobby, not simply because I like it, but to get better clients and be able to pay for everything they need - therapists, special nutrition, a good school, and so on.
Fortunately they are progressing very well,
... See more
I'd like to thank all of you who voted for my contest entry - I really, really appreciate it.
I have two kids with special needs, they have autism, and everything I do in my professional life is to give them a better future. I try to improve my profile as much as I can not as a hobby, not simply because I like it, but to get better clients and be able to pay for everything they need - therapists, special nutrition, a good school, and so on.
Fortunately they are progressing very well, but we still have a long way to go. I'm sure that, in the end, everything will be fine.

Thank you once again, and God bless you

Matheus
Collapse

Viviane Marx  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:27
German to Portuguese
+ ...
Mérito Sep 3, 2018

Você merece!

Teresa Borges
Portugal
Local time: 15:27
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Congratulations, Matheus! Sep 4, 2018

All the best to you and your family!

Teresa

Matheus Chaud  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 12:27
English to Portuguese
+ ...

Tks Sep 4, 2018

Thank you, Viviane and Teresa!
I wish you all the best too!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion about 17th Translation Contest: "The Sounds of Silence" in English to Portuguese (BR)

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search