STAFF: New feature: Freelancer Text Ads
Thread poster: Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 04:57
SITE STAFF
Apr 30, 2003

The freelancer directory now supports highly targeted Freelancer Text Ads, shown in response to specific search criteria. See this forum topic for details and discussion.

Please post comments related to the new Freelancer Text Ads in that thread.

Regards,

jg

Yelena.
Yelena.  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:57
English to Russian
+ ...
editing text ads Sep 16, 2003

Hi

I have recently created my own text ads in the freelancers directory and used my BrowniZ to trade. I was wondering if it is possible to remove any text ads I've created and possibly cancel them. So far I have failed to find any button that would allow me to do this. If it is possible, what happens to the BrowniZ in the balance?

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 04:57
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
No such feature, but submit a support request Sep 16, 2003

Yelena,

There is currently no feature to allow you to delete your text ads once you run them, and no policy about returning your BrowniZ if you change your mind. If you would like to remove your text ad, please submit a support request specifying which ad you want to remove and I will remove it.

Since this is the first time I've received such a request, I would also be willing to credit you your remaining BrowniZ. However, if such requests become burdensome, I res
... See more
Yelena,

There is currently no feature to allow you to delete your text ads once you run them, and no policy about returning your BrowniZ if you change your mind. If you would like to remove your text ad, please submit a support request specifying which ad you want to remove and I will remove it.

Since this is the first time I've received such a request, I would also be willing to credit you your remaining BrowniZ. However, if such requests become burdensome, I reserve the right not to refund text ad purchases in the future.

Regards,

jg
Collapse

Yelena.
Yelena.  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:57
English to Russian
+ ...
Thank you, Jason Sep 16, 2003

I have submitted a support request.

Best wishes,

Yelena

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

STAFF: New feature: Freelancer Text Ads

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »