Antoinette Verburg
Antoinette Verburg  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 12:49
Member (2002)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Feb 23, 2007

I just noticed that, in the freelancer directory, my name is linked to my new profile (as I expected), whereas my photo is still linked to the old profile. I checked other names and photos in the directory and noticed the same thing there.

Is this something that still needs to be fixed, or is there some mysterious reason for this?

[Edited at 2007-02-23 11:16]

Stephanie Wloch
Stephanie Wloch  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2003)
Dutch to German
Display format personalized remains the same Feb 23, 2007

Hi Antoinette,
My foto is linked to my new profile.
Maybe because of my
Preferred display format: personalized.
And above I see:
Force visitor view - Use old profile format as default
Groetjes
Steffi

Antoinette Verburg
Antoinette Verburg  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2002)
English to Dutch
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Feb 23, 2007

Thanks, Steffi! The default thingie seems to have been the problem, although I am almost certain that I had set my new profile as default, but apparently I must have changed it when I was checking some things out... It seems to be okay for the standardized format as well now.

But .. if my old profile was set as default by mistake... then why did my new profile turn up when I clicked my name? Oh well, everything is wor
... See more
Thanks, Steffi! The default thingie seems to have been the problem, although I am almost certain that I had set my new profile as default, but apparently I must have changed it when I was checking some things out... It seems to be okay for the standardized format as well now.

But .. if my old profile was set as default by mistake... then why did my new profile turn up when I clicked my name? Oh well, everything is working fine now and that is the main thing.

[Edited at 2007-02-23 12:27]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Photos in freelancer directory still linked to old profiles

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »