Gauging interest in pre-conference Wordfast training on Friday (Dec. 4)
Thread poster: Attila Piróth
Attila Piróth
Attila Piróth  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 01:31
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Nov 6, 2009

The Nice conference starts in 4 weeks' time -- and John told me it was possibly not too late to set up a pre-conference Wordfast training for Friday December 4. I am just gauging interest in this thread; if there is none, we will not propose a training. If there is some interest, a one-day beginner level training can be set up, which will be charged separately from the conference. Ideally, participants should have their own laptops. The number of participants will be limited to 10 or 12.
<
... See more
The Nice conference starts in 4 weeks' time -- and John told me it was possibly not too late to set up a pre-conference Wordfast training for Friday December 4. I am just gauging interest in this thread; if there is none, we will not propose a training. If there is some interest, a one-day beginner level training can be set up, which will be charged separately from the conference. Ideally, participants should have their own laptops. The number of participants will be limited to 10 or 12.

If you are interested in this potential training, please post a message here.

Kind regards,
Attila

[Edited at 2009-11-06 19:31 GMT]
Collapse

Bonnie Brusky
Bonnie Brusky  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:31
French to English
+ ...
interest in WF: yes, but advanced beginner Nov 13, 2009

Hello,

I would be interested in a WF training, but for advanced beginners. I did a level 1 training with John in Paris, would be keen on doing something more advanced (PPTs, Excel, tricks and tips to improve productivity).

Best,
Bonnie Brusky

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Gauging interest in pre-conference Wordfast training on Friday (Dec. 4)

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »