https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_hosting/102895-webmail_not_working.html

Webmail not working
Thread poster: Jennifer Baker
Jennifer Baker
Jennifer Baker  Identity Verified
United States
Italian to English
Apr 21, 2008

My webmail has not been accessible for several hours. I have submitted a support ticket, but I am also posting here in the hopes that a staff member may let me know the status of the situation as soon as possible. I am late for an extremely important deadline that I cannot meet without accessing my webmail.
In the hopes that someone can answer me as soon as possible,

Jennifer

[Edited at 2008-04-21 17:08]

Andrew
Andrew
United States
English
Created a full email account Apr 21, 2008

Hello Jennifer,

I've created a full email account for [email protected] to replace the old jenaldo alias you were previously using. This morning, our hosting server was down and upon rebooting a number of 'fixes' went into place. One of these 'fixes' included restricting email logins for the overall cpanel accounts (in your case, the je
... See more
Hello Jennifer,

I've created a full email account for [email protected] to replace the old jenaldo alias you were previously using. This morning, our hosting server was down and upon rebooting a number of 'fixes' went into place. One of these 'fixes' included restricting email logins for the overall cpanel accounts (in your case, the jenaldo account). So, I've created the new [email protected] account for you.

Many apologies for the inconvenience this change has caused. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Best Regards,
Andrew
ProZ.com
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Webmail not working

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »