Thread poster: Tomas Mosler, DipTrans IoLET MCIL MITI

Tomas Mosler, DipTrans IoLET MCIL MITI  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 04:27
Member (2008)
English to Czech
Jun 18, 2008

Hello,

I've submitted a ticket for this ten hours ago, but as it is not even assigned by now, I decided to check others' experience in the meantime.

When I want to associate my .cz domain - i. e. other than offered in the Proz.com default list of approx. six domains for transfer (.com, .co.uk etc.) - to my web space at Proz.com, how do I proceed? Is it possible at all?

Thanks!

Direct link Reply with quote

Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 21:27
Spanish
+ ...
It is possible Jun 18, 2008

But it's a drag, particularly if you don't know how it works, like in my case. I don't remember how I did it but I suggest you first contact your, domain provider and ask them what you need. I remember that the only problem I had was that I needed to activate my email @mydomain by adding some information in my control panel. I submitted a ticket to ProZ and it was done the next day.

Andrew
United States
English
I apologize for the delay Jun 18, 2008

Hello Tomas,

I have replied to your support ticket.

Best Regards,
Andrew

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

domain transfer to Proz - how to do it?

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search