how do I send and receive emails with my prozcom subdomain?
Thread poster: Maria Salud Herrero Calpena

Maria Salud Herrero Calpena  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 07:13
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 26, 2008

Hi,
I have just discovered hosting and registered. I did so last Friday but so far I haven't been able to send or receive emails in my new address. Do I have to configure outlook even if I use any of the other mail programmes offered in proz.com? I have tried to do it but I'm having problems with that. Could anyone help me?
Thanks,
Maria Salud

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxsavaria
Hungary
English to Hungarian
+ ...
more information pls Aug 27, 2008

Could you please give us some details where you got stucked with your new email service?

My email(...@language.proz.com) is functioning well,although I do not really use it.

Maria Salud Herrero Calpena  Identity Verified
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
no problems any more Aug 31, 2008

Thank you very much for your interest. I have already managed to make it work. I missed one step in the configuration of my account but I found out and now it's working well. I cannot use outlook but that's got to do with my computer and/or my internet provider. I'm getting someone to fix the first problem and as for the second one, I'm moving houses in a week and I'm getting a different provider.
Thank you any way,
Maria Salud

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

how do I send and receive emails with my prozcom subdomain?

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search