Taichi Watanabe  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 03:25
Member (2008)
German to Japanese
+ ...
Oct 31, 2008

Hello!

I can not access my cpanel , website and webmail. (In host/info, I clicked the link to cpanel, webmail or website, but it can not be opened) .

I thought it is because of my password for hosting.

I tried to change my password for hosting because it has a capital letter.
But after I click the "reset" button of cpanel, I get no answer e-mail to my e-mail account. Can you please help me?

Best Regards,

Taichi

Maria Karra  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 21:25
Member (2000)
Greek to English
+ ...
opening cpanel Oct 31, 2008

Taichi Watanabe wrote:

Hello!

I can not access my cpanel , website and webmail. (In host/info, I clicked the link to cpanel, webmail or website, but it can not be opened) .

Hi Taichi,
Where are you trying to access cpanel from? From your home computer? If not, check if there's a firewall.
What happens when you click on "Control panel"? Do you get a popup asking for your username & password, or nothing at all?

Taichi Watanabe  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 03:25
Member (2008)
German to Japanese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thank you for your reply. Oct 31, 2008

Yes, I try to access from my home pc. I have stopped the firewall, but still I can not access.

If I click the link to Control panel http://tai-international.com/cpanel, then I see the messsage "Server not found".

If I click the link http://h1.host.proz.com:2082, then I see the pop up for username and password.
But because of my password, I cannot log in.

What should I do?

Thank you very much

Taichi

Andrew
United States
English
The access issue should now be resolved. Nov 3, 2008

Hi Taichi,

I've investigated your access issue and I believe that it has been resolved. If you are still unable to get in, please feel free to get back to me in the support ticket.

I appreciate your patience.

Best Regards,
Andrew

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

unable to access cpanel, webmail, can not get new password

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search