SandraV
SandraV  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 06:29
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 8, 2004

I have another question, Jason. To configure my Outlook should I delete my previous information or should I open a new account? Can I keep my current address and also open a new account with my web page address?

Thank you for all your help
Sandy

[Edited at 2004-08-08 18:20]

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 08:29
SITE STAFF
Create a new account in Outlook Aug 9, 2004

Sandra wrote:

I have another question, Jason. To configure my Outlook should I delete my previous information or should I open a new account? Can I keep my current address and also open a new account with my web page address?

I would recommend that you create a new account in Outlook for your new mail account, and not delete the old account until you are certain you don't want to switch back. More information about configuring your email client can be found in the hosting Getting Started Guide.

Hope this helps.

Jason

Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Local time: 14:29
English to German
+ ...
sometimes it goes Aug 21, 2004

Jason Grimes wrote:

Sandra wrote:

I would recommend that you create a new account in Outlook for your new mail account, and not delete the old account until you are certain you don't want to switch back. More information about configuring your email client can be found in the hosting Getting Started Guide.

Hope this helps.

Jason
Hi! Jason, Outlook express sometimes is in a receives mails from my website like info@ accounts but the regular brandis@ or admin@ are still creating trouble. Whereas the squirrel mail is receiving mails regularly compared to the other two.
Rgds,Brandis

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New account?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »