I am not able to use all 5 mail accounts
Thread poster: xxxBrandis

xxxBrandis
Local time: 16:31
English to German
+ ...
Aug 28, 2004

Hi! that is what I could find out. When I start synchronizing local accounts with the proz.com hosting systems ie., my website, the mail.server reports some certification trouble and 2 of those mails do not go.Only one goes infact info@ account. Which are the other two accounts, I am not aware of.
I shall appreciate all help
Brandis

Direct link Reply with quote Turn social sharing on.
Like 8

Jason Grimes
Local time: 10:31
SITE STAFF
Please submit a support request Aug 31, 2004

Hi Brandis,

Please submit a support request with details about which accounts you are not able to access, and staff will help you resolve the problem.

Best regards,

Jason

Direct link Reply with quote Turn social sharing on.
Like 7

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I am not able to use all 5 mail accounts

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search