Website down and email not working
Thread poster: Sabela Cal

Sabela Cal  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 16:55
English to Spanish
Aug 20, 2015

Is anyone experiencing problems with their hosting today? My website has been down for a while, I´m not receiving any emails and I can´t connect to my webmail either.

I´ve opened a ticket, but just wanted to check if there are other people affected by this.

Thanks!

Direct link Reply with quote

Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Thanks for confirming that everything is working now Aug 20, 2015

Hi Sabela,

I see in your support request that you confirm that everything is working as expected now.

Initially, there were no other reports of issues with hosting, but please let us know if you experience any difficulties again. Thanks!

Lu

Sabela Cal  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 16:55
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
I confirm all is well Aug 20, 2015

Yes, everything went back to normal after two hours. Thanks for checking!

Sabela

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Website down and email not working

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search