set up new email account - now not receiving mail on main account
Thread poster: William Pairman

William Pairman  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 18:46
Member (2005)
Spanish to English
Apr 13, 2016

Yesterday I set up a new account (admin@xyz.com) as one of my 5 allowed on the basic hosting package. Since then I'm not receiving emails on my original (main work) account. I can access them via webmail on my lap top but not on my main PC or on my phone.

What can I do short of deleting the admin account? Would that even be sure to work?

Maria Kopnitsky  Identity Verified
United States
Member (2011)
Bengali to Chamorro
+ ...
Please submit a support request Apr 14, 2016

Hello William,

Could you please submit a support request so that hosting staff can look into this problem for you directly? That would help.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Maria

Spain
Member (2005)
Spanish to English
TOPIC STARTER
First thing I did Apr 15, 2016

Maria Kopnitsky wrote:

Hello William,

Could you please submit a support request so that hosting staff can look into this problem for you directly? That would help.

I did, it's coming up for 48 hours and the problem still hasn't been resolved. I'm losing work because of this, it's unacceptable.

The situation actually got worse, I can no longer access webmail via another computed as it says I've exceeded my quota when I patently haven't (> 33%)

[Edited at 2016-04-15 08:06 GMT]

Spain
Member (2005)
Spanish to English
TOPIC STARTER
48 hours and still waiting Apr 15, 2016

I've submitted a second support request to ask why the first has not been dealt with

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

set up new email account - now not receiving mail on main account

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search