Thread poster: Florian Willer
Florian Willer
Florian Willer  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:05
Member (2006)
English to German
Jul 2, 2006

hi again,

i still cannot access my proz hosting account. all i want is ftp access and access to the database configuration, can someone help me please? can't reset the password or do anything at all... just delete any content that might be there so i can start building a site.

nothing to do with hosting, but my profile is still not verified despite various attempts. some help would be appreciated here as well.

thanks.
florian

justin C
justin C
United States
Local time: 03:05
English
Did you just forget your password? Jul 3, 2006

Hi Florian,

I can access your CPanel account just fine, did you simply forget your password? Or do you not know the link to get to your CPanel account?

I can reset your password for you, just let me know exactly what the issue is and I will contact you directly after that.

If you need anything else please feel free to email me - justin at proz dot com or, submit a support ticket.

Best regards,
Justin

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

still no access to cpanel/ftp

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »