Shouguang Cao
China
Local time: 08:48
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Oct 23, 2007

Hi everybody,

I tried to use proz.com host and assigned a user domain name http://www.kunshanchina.cn/.

I know I have to change the name server, etc.etc.

I didn't not change the name server, so the domain name doesn't work with proz.com hosting.

Now I don't want to use this domain name to be assigned to my proz.com host anymore. The problem is now I have no way to access my control panel, for the link to control panel ends with kunshanchina.cn too and that domain name is not in use.

Is there another link for me to access my control panel?

Thanks

Direct link Reply with quote

Ritu Bhanot  Identity Verified
Member (2006)
French to Hindi
+ ...
A suggestion Oct 23, 2007

Well, I use proz hosting and all you have to do is:

go to MY PROZ.COM>My Hosting

Once there, you will see the proz.com hosting page and you can easily access your control panel from there. Of course, you have to remember your username and password...

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ritu

[Edited at 2007-10-23 09:18]

Shouguang Cao
China
Local time: 08:48
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
doesn't work Oct 23, 2007

Ritu Bhanot wrote:

Well, I use proz hosting and all you have to do is:

go to MY PROZ.COM>My Hosting

Once there, you will see the proz.com hosting page and you can easily access your control panel from there. Of course, you have to remember your username and password...

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ritu

[Edited at 2007-10-23 09:18]

Hi Ritu,

thanks for replying.

As I have set up a user domain, my control panel is linked to http://kunshanchina.cn/cpanel, which doesn't work.

Ritu Bhanot  Identity Verified
Member (2006)
French to Hindi
+ ...
Domain Oct 23, 2007

Hi,
Well, I, too, have linked my domain name (www.ritubhanot.com) with proz hosting and I can still use both ways to access my control panel.
Have you tried doing it?
Best regards,
Ritu Bhanot

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How can I reset my hosting?

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search