Thread poster: Gregory Flanders

Gregory Flanders  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 08:43
French to English
+ ...
Dec 26, 2007

Hello Everyone,

I've managed to transfer my domain name to proz, but for the past few days I have had very intermittent access to cpanel (and webmail.)

Is the problem on the server side? I can access my domain without problem, but the connection times out when trying to get to qualia-translations.com/cpanel . Is the server down?

Thanks,

gregory

Andrew
United States
English
No login prompt displayed? Dec 26, 2007

When you visit http://www.qualia-translations.com/cpanel are you prompted to enter a user name and password?

If so does the connection timeout after you've entered your login credentials?

Best regards,
Andrew

Gregory Flanders  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 08:43
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Re: Website working but no access to cpanel/webmail Dec 26, 2007

Andrew wrote:

When you visit http://www.qualia-translations.com/cpanel are you prompted to enter a user name and password?

Dear Andrew,

The connection times out before I am asked for a username/password. The same happens with the webmail.

It seems that the problem has been resolved, at least temporarily because I can now log in again. However, this problem -- not being able to access cpanel/webmail -- has occurred on more than one occasion, which led me to think that it was a problem with the webhost..

Nevertheless, thank you for your quick reply,

greg

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Website working but no access to cpanel/webmail

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search