Thread poster: Atanas Dakov
Atanas Dakov
Atanas Dakov  Identity Verified
Bulgaria
Local time: 23:11
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
Mar 8, 2009

Could someone from the organizers provide more information about the all-inclusive and conference-only packages. What exactly does each of these packages include?

What does the conference-only package include? Are all seminars and trainings included in it, or not all of them?

I assume that the all-inclusive packages = the conference-only package + accommodation (maybe meals too???). Is more information about the accommodation available (e.g. single room or a double room
... See more
Could someone from the organizers provide more information about the all-inclusive and conference-only packages. What exactly does each of these packages include?

What does the conference-only package include? Are all seminars and trainings included in it, or not all of them?

I assume that the all-inclusive packages = the conference-only package + accommodation (maybe meals too???). Is more information about the accommodation available (e.g. single room or a double room; from 2nd to 4th July or only 3rd and 4th)?

Does the all-inclusive package include transportation and gala dinner too?

And one more question, if one wants to come with a partner or a friend, who will not take part in the conference, will there be an accommodation-only package?

Regards,

Atanas Dakov
Collapse

Anne Diamantidis
Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 22:11
English to French
+ ...
All information is on the Conference page Mar 8, 2009

Dear Atanas,

Thank you for your interest!
As specified in the prices field on the Conference page, all you need to know and all the answers to your questions are already on the Conference page, in the category "Conference fee" if you scroll down the main page http://www.proz.com/conference/91.

Let us know if you need anything else,

Regards,

Anne
... See more
Dear Atanas,

Thank you for your interest!
As specified in the prices field on the Conference page, all you need to know and all the answers to your questions are already on the Conference page, in the category "Conference fee" if you scroll down the main page http://www.proz.com/conference/91.

Let us know if you need anything else,

Regards,

Anne Diamantidis
ProZ.com Staff
Collapse

Kristina Kolic
Kristina Kolic  Identity Verified
Croatia
English to Croatian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Pricing for training package and Spouse/Extra Person Package is missing Mar 8, 2009

Full description and pricing have indeed been provided on the Conference page for the All-inclusive package and Conference-only package, although without the specific mention whether these prices apply to accommodation in a single or double room.

However, there is no indication of the price for the Spouse/Extra Person package or the training package. I suppose that this information will be added subsequently with an option to register separately for the training sessions.

Atanas Dakov
Bulgaria
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Anne :)) But what about the Spouse/Extra Person package? Mar 9, 2009

Anne Diamantidis wrote:

Dear Anne,

Thank you for the information. Indeed I haven't noticed that this information is available on the Overview page. Since I have been checking the Overview page regularly in the last month, I was pretty sure that there is no such information (and as it turned out there wasn't, at least until recently) ), and expected to find it under the Accommodation tab. Now the all-inclusive package and the conference-only package are clear.

Could you please send me more information about the Spouse/Extra Person package?

Anne Diamantidis
Germany
English to French
+ ...
More information Mar 9, 2009

Dear Atanas,

No problem - the information in the overview tab was put during the weekend, this is probably why you didn't see it earlier.

The accommodation in the all-inclusive package is for a double room for 2 nights.

Regarding the Spouse package, the price is now online for your information but to purchase, you need to email me at [email protected] so that I can keep a list of extra persons to give the hotel
... See more
Dear Atanas,

No problem - the information in the overview tab was put during the weekend, this is probably why you didn't see it earlier.

The accommodation in the all-inclusive package is for a double room for 2 nights.

Regarding the Spouse package, the price is now online for your information but to purchase, you need to email me at [email protected] so that I can keep a list of extra persons to give the hotel - as these persons do not appear in our conference page.

So this package includes: full accommodation per extra person (hotel nights, meals) in the same room as you OR in another double room + Friday night opening dinner + Gala Dinner and Transportation - but it excludes Conference attendance.

I hope it helps?

Let me know if you need anything else,

Regards,
Anne
Collapse

Atanas Dakov
Bulgaria
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Mar 9, 2009

Thank you Anne. This information helped me a lot to make my plans

Anne Diamantidis
Germany
English to French
+ ...
Anytime ;-) Mar 9, 2009

Atanas Dakov wrote:

Thank you Anne. This information helped me a lot to make my plans

No problem - let me know if you need anything else!

Regards,

Anne
ProZ.com Staff

Percy Balemans (X)
Percy Balemans (X)  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Accommodation: extra nights Mar 9, 2009

Is it possible to book extra nights at the hotel? Because I've had a look at flights and I can't find any (affordable) return flights on Sunday night, which means I would either have to leave halfway through the conference or the next day. Since I would like to attend the full conference, I would prefer leaving on Monday. Also: will there still be transport to Skopje on Monday?

Kristina Kolic
Kristina Kolic  Identity Verified
Croatia
English to Croatian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Pricing for training package Mar 9, 2009

Dear Anne,

Could you please post some information about pricing for the training package (beginner, advanced or both) and accommodation for these extra days?

Anne Diamantidis
Germany
English to French
+ ...
Extra nights Mar 9, 2009

Percy Balemans wrote:

Is it possible to book extra nights at the hotel? Because I've had a look at flights and I can't find any (affordable) return flights on Sunday night, which means I would either have to leave halfway through the conference or the next day. Since I would like to attend the full conference, I would prefer leaving on Monday. Also: will there still be transport to Skopje on Monday?

Hi Percy!

Yes, it is possible to book extra nights but the extra night Sunday to Monday is not included in the Conference fee.
The question on transportation on Monday is a very good one... let me check this and I will let you know.

Tell me if you need anything else!

Regards,

Anne

Anne Diamantidis
Germany
English to French
+ ...
Trainings Mar 9, 2009

Kristina Mijic wrote:

Dear Anne,

Could you please post some information about pricing for the training package (beginner, advanced or both) and accommodation for these extra days?

Dear Kristina,

Thank you very much for your interest in our Trainings!

I suggest you contact my colleague Soledad, who is our Trainings Coordinator - she can help you better with questions related to ProZ.com Trainings. The information will very soon be on the Trainings page!

Kind regards,
Anne

VedranaB
VedranaB  Identity Verified
Croatian to English
+ ...
Spouse package Mar 16, 2009

Hello, I also have one question. If I purchase the Extra person package for my friend which includes accommodation for him, does this mean that I have to purchase the all-inclusive package for myself, since the conference-only package does not include overnight stay for me, just conference attendance? Thank you for your answer.

Anne Diamantidis
Germany
English to French
+ ...
Yes ;-) Mar 16, 2009

VedranaB wrote:

Hello, I also have one question. If I purchase the Extra person package for my friend which includes accommodation for him, does this mean that I have to purchase the all-inclusive package for myself, since the conference-only package does not include overnight stay for me, just conference attendance? Thank you for your answer.

Hello VedranaB,

Absolutely - the spouse/extra person package is for those who accompany Conference attendees. So in your case, you'll purchase the all-inclusive package for you and the spouse package for him. Then simply send me an email (anne at proz dot com) and give me his name and the number of extra nights (other nights than Friday and Saturday).

Let me know if I can be of further assistance,

Kind regards,

Anne
ProZ.com Staff

Maria Dolors Gonzálvez Playà
Maria Dolors Gonzálvez Playà  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2005)
German to Spanish
+ ...
Party Boat Cruise on the Ohrid Lake Jun 23, 2009

Hello!

I just started filling in Hristina's form and some questions came to my mind regarding the Powwow at the boat in Ohrid Lake.

My question concerns basically the extra-person-package and attendance. How is this all thought out? I mean, I presume this is going to be pretty casual and that maybe it's ok for the extra person to come along? Or is it rather a "translators only" kind of thing?

Does the extra person pay extra for this?

I thought
... See more
Hello!

I just started filling in Hristina's form and some questions came to my mind regarding the Powwow at the boat in Ohrid Lake.

My question concerns basically the extra-person-package and attendance. How is this all thought out? I mean, I presume this is going to be pretty casual and that maybe it's ok for the extra person to come along? Or is it rather a "translators only" kind of thing?

Does the extra person pay extra for this?

I thought it best to post my questions here in case they might be useful to somebody else

Thanks a lot in advance and for all the magnificent work you guys are doing putting everything together for this conference to be a success

Best regards,
DOLLY
Collapse

Hristina Dojčinova
Hristina Dojčinova  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 16:11
English to Macedonian
+ ...
Boat Cruise Party Jun 23, 2009

Dear Dolly,

Everybody is invited to join in at the Boat powwow, it is definitely not a 'translators only' event it should be a fun night for everybody.

With regard to payment, the entrance fee for the boat cruise will be no more than 10 eur per person, to be charged upon embarking.

Only 10 days to go!

Hristina

[Edited at 2009-06-23
... See more
Dear Dolly,

Everybody is invited to join in at the Boat powwow, it is definitely not a 'translators only' event it should be a fun night for everybody.

With regard to payment, the entrance fee for the boat cruise will be no more than 10 eur per person, to be charged upon embarking.

Only 10 days to go!

Hristina

[Edited at 2009-06-23 17:08 GMT]
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

More information about the all-inclusive and conference-only packages

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »