Ohrid conference 2009 - Purchase early-bird and be eligible to win 1 year membership!
Thread poster: Anne Diamantidis
Anne Diamantidis
Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 02:06
English to French
+ ...
Apr 1, 2009

Dear all,

Early-bird discount expires this month!
At this occasion, we're organizing 3 prize draws - 3 times 1 year membership will be awarded to an early-bird every week until April 17th!
Those of you who already purchased and are going to purchase this week will be eligible for the first draw on coming Friday.
The next draw will be on Friday the 11th and the final draw on Friday 17th.

Don't wait more - purchase you all-inclusive or conference-only
... See more
Dear all,

Early-bird discount expires this month!
At this occasion, we're organizing 3 prize draws - 3 times 1 year membership will be awarded to an early-bird every week until April 17th!
Those of you who already purchased and are going to purchase this week will be eligible for the first draw on coming Friday.
The next draw will be on Friday the 11th and the final draw on Friday 17th.

Don't wait more - purchase you all-inclusive or conference-only package now, and get the chance to win 1 year free membership!

CheerZ,
Anne
Collapse

Anne Diamantidis
Germany
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Prize draw will take place at 16 GMT Apr 3, 2009

Dear all,

The prize draw for current early-birds will take place at 16h GMT today - that leaves you a bit less than an hour and a half to purchase early-bird and be eligible for 1 year membership!

CheerZ,
Anne

Anne Diamantidis
Germany
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Congratulations to this week's winner! Apr 3, 2009

Dear all

Congratulations to the early-bird Caroline Devitt who won 1 year membership through her early-bird purchase!

The next prize draw will be next Friday - get your chance to win a year membership too and purchase now!

Regards,
Anne

Helena Diaz del Real
Helena Diaz del Real  Identity Verified
Germany
German to Spanish
+ ...
In memoriam
Next prize draw? Apr 21, 2009

Hello Anne,

Thank you for all the magnificent work you are doing and all the time you are spending answering our questions.

I was wondering if there will be a prize draw to the one year membership for the 10th. and the 17th. of april (and perhaps the 24th. and the 1st of Mai)? I think you said about three times the price and if I saw it right, there is, by now, only one.

I will be very glad to see all of you in my 5th conference in Ohrid!

Best
... See more
Hello Anne,

Thank you for all the magnificent work you are doing and all the time you are spending answering our questions.

I was wondering if there will be a prize draw to the one year membership for the 10th. and the 17th. of april (and perhaps the 24th. and the 1st of Mai)? I think you said about three times the price and if I saw it right, there is, by now, only one.

I will be very glad to see all of you in my 5th conference in Ohrid!

Best regards,

Helena
Collapse

Anne Diamantidis
Germany
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
next prize-draw on Friday Apr 21, 2009

Dear Helena,

Thank you for your post - and the nice words.

Yes indeed - the prize-draw have also been extended - I outlines this in the mailing I sent to all registrants. So the next prize-draw will be on coming Friday and the last one will be on Friday the 1st of May.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance!

Kind regards,
Anne

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Ohrid conference 2009 - Purchase early-bird and be eligible to win 1 year membership!

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »