Thread poster: Helena Diaz del Real

Helena Diaz del Real  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 10:46
German to Spanish
+ ...
May 7, 2009

Hello Prozians,

Someone of you may know that Hristina asked to say the time at which everyone of us are arriving and leaving Skopje, in order for her to be able to chart a bus to and from Ohrid.

Well I start this information and hope many of you do the same:

I will be arriving on the 2nd of July to Skopje and I must leave Ohrid on monday morning.

As I said before, I am travelling by train. As they do not seem to be very reliable (somebody said), I am not able to say exactly when do I arrive to Skopje. Right now I only know that I must be back in Zagreb no later than early in the morning on July the 8th.

So I know these information is not a great help, but it is all I know right now. If I get to know something else, I will write it down.

And so, what about you all? When do you arrive to Skopje? And when do you need to be back there, after the conference?

See you all there,

Helena

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2010-06-15 20:30 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

dkalinic
Croatian to German
+ ...
Arriving on July 2 at 22.30, departing on July 6 at 16.00 May 8, 2009

My wife and I will be arriving to Skopje on July 2 at 22.30 and leaving on July 6 at 16.00. As we'll be traveling by plane, I'd like to know whether the transfer can be organized at such a late hour.

Regards,
Davor

Austra Muizniece  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 11:46
Member (2004)
English to Latvian
+ ...
Arrival May 10, 2009

I'll be coming from Rome via Budapest and will arrive in Skopje on July 2nd, at 14:30.
I am still in the process of planning my summer vacation right after the conference, so I don't know the exact date I'll leave, but I know for sure that I'll be heading to Greece via Thessaloniki.

Austra

Maria Chudova  Identity Verified
Slovakia
Member (2008)
Spanish to Slovak
+ ...
Arrival July the 2nd at 17:15, departure July the 8th - need to catch a train at 20:40 Jun 2, 2009

Hello all,
I will arrive to Skopje on July 2 more or less at 17:15 (R 337 Olympus), and I am planning to leave on July 8 - need to catch a train at 20:40.

I would like to ask if those of us who arrive by train have to go to the airport or can the bus pick the people somewhere at the railway station as well?

Regards, Maria

Hristina Dojčinova  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 04:46
English to Macedonian
+ ...
Pick up from Skopje center is no problem Jun 3, 2009

Dear Maria,

To answer your question - no, you do not have to go to the airport in order to be picked up by the bus/minivan. The railway/bus station is in the center of the city, so this is where you will be picked up.

In fact, the route is as follows:
Skopje Airport Alexander the Great - Skopje Center - Ohrid.

All the best, Hristina

Maria Chudova  Identity Verified
Slovakia
Member (2008)
Spanish to Slovak
+ ...
Thank you Jun 5, 2009

Thank you very much, Hristina.

Maxim Manzhosin  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 12:46
Member (2008)
English to Russian
Arriving on July 3 at 13.30, departing on July 5 Jun 6, 2009

Please consider me when planning the Skopje–Ohrid shuttles for mid-day Friday.

Bodil Little  Identity Verified
Denmark
Member (2002)
English to Danish
+ ...
Early morning of July 1 Jun 8, 2009

We are 3 translators from Denmark arriving at 00.40 in the morning of July 1. Is a pick-up possible?

Best,
Bodil

Maxim Manzhosin  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 12:46
Member (2008)
English to Russian
Skopje-Ohrid transfer timetable? Jun 29, 2009

Is the time of Skopje-Ohrid transfers already set? Has it been posted somewhere? Thanks.

Maria Dolors Gonzálvez Playà  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2005)
German to Spanish
+ ...
Skopje-Ohrid transfer timetable Jun 29, 2009

Hi Maxim and everybody else,

I think the timetables are not available yet, but according to a note from Hristina, the final schedules are going to be post in the forum shortly.

Best regards,
DOLLY

Maksym Kozub  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:46
Member (2008)
English to Ukrainian
+ ...
Arrival time Jul 2, 2009

My wife (Olga Kozub) and I will get on the bus in Istanbul in 10 minutes, and hopefully arrive to Skopje at ca. 8 AM tomorrow.

I am not sure we will be able to access the Internet really often over this night and in the morning, so I would appreciate if Hristina or any kind soul sends me an SMS message with transfer times, as soon as they are announced, to (+380 67) 466 5174.
Many thanks in advance.
Hope to see all of you soon!

UPDATE: sorry for rushing too muuch, I have just seen Hristina's topic with this information.

[Редактировалось 2009-07-02 14:51 GMT]

Hristina Dojčinova  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 04:46
English to Macedonian
+ ...
Trip to Ohrid Jul 2, 2009

Hey Maksym,

Have a good trip! I will schedule you for the second tour to Ohrid tomorrow - Friday departing at 15:30 at the SKOPJE AIRPORT and 16:00 SKOPJE CENTER (IN FRONT OF THE HOLIDAY INN HOTEL). I believe you have my mobile phone +389 70 842 623. Let me know if you need anything.

Kind Regards, Hristina

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Ohrid conference 2009 - Day of arrival and departure from/to Skopje

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search